Choose an MBA that Prepares You for Global Business Opportunities
No GRE or GMAT Requirement
Drawing on insights and expertise from a variety of energetic, research-driven faculty, the Adnan Kassar School of Business offers a gateway between Eastern and Western business culture.
This exposure to a unique inter-continental perspective which will allow you to recognise the different values that are shaped by global business – giving you a competitive edge in the workplace.
As well as providing students with an advisor upon entrance to the program, Lebanese American University (LAU) offers students contemporary teaching approaches and unique learning experiences – covering everything from Islamic banking to mini cases in the Harvard Business Review. It is a distinctive study journey where you’ll gain a Global MBA education without borders and become a business leader in a diverse world.
Since the Adnan Kassar School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) – placing it in a select group of 5% of business schools worldwide – you can be confident that employers will recognise your qualification as a mark of business excellence.
- Optional week-long residency to help you engage with leaders and learn about emerging trends.
- #1 – LAU is ranked first in Lebanon for Business and Economics (THE Subject Rankings 2023).
- Study on your schedule from the place of your choice.
- Career-focused electives in marketing and business analytics.
- Capstone course to help you experience practical application of theory and knowledge gained in the program.
- Opportunities to network with a truly international student cohort.
- Accelerated study option to bring your career forward and graduate in as little as 12-14 months.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email.
NOTE: * REQUIRED FIELD
In-Demand Business Administration Careers
Top executives help organizations maintain effective work procedures to achieve long-term financial success. They set realistic goals and ensure their organization is on track to achieve them.1
Chief executive officers are responsible for making major decisions for an organization. These decisions may impact the financial and marketing aspects of the organization, along with departmental goals.3
Finance directors oversee the financial aspects of an organization, which may include accounting, financial forecasting and budget-planning.2
Managing directors oversee an organization’s work procedures and overall goals. They are responsible for making impactful decisions that allow all departments of an organization to work efficiently.4
Business Administration Skills for a Global Impact
What can you do with an online business administration degree? With Lebanese American University’s online MBA in Global Business Administration, the possibilities are endless. Through courses that examine strategic leadership, economics and both Eastern and Western business cultures, you’ll become equipped for today’s most in-demand business administration careers.
- More than 883,000 new positions for managers expected by 20316
- More than 123,000 new positions for financial managers alone expected by 20315
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Select and analyze relevant data and propose an optimal solution to a business problems
- Demonstrate effective involvement in a team
- Evaluate the social and ethical issues involved in business
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills
Skills You’ll Gain
- Strategic management
- Effective marketing
- Financial accounting
- Complex problem-solving
- Business analysis
- Top Executives. Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bureau of Labor Statistics. https://www.bls.gov.
- Average Finance Director Salary. Payscale. https://www.payscale.com.
- Average Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Salary. Payscale. https://www.payscale.com.
- Average Managing Director Salary. Payscale. https://www.payscale.com.
- Financial Managers. Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bureau of Labor Statistics. https://www.bls.gov.
- Management Occupations. Occupational Outlook Handbook, Bureau of Labor Statistics. https://www.bls.gov.