Transform Your Career to Become Part of the AI Technology Wave
The MS in Applied Artificial Intelligence program will prepare you to meet your business’ growing technology demands through a curriculum designed to introduce you to the latest AI tools. Customize your education with a range of electives and qualify for in-demand careers and professional advancement opportunities within your current company.
- Study concepts directly related to your chosen career path with elective options in Business and e-Commerce, Healthcare, or Digital Humanities.
- Rather than learning development techniques, this program teaches application essentials for the latest artificial intelligence technology to provide skills you can immediately apply in the workplace.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email.
NOTE: * REQUIRED FIELD
In-Demand Applied Artificial Intelligence Careers
Information systems managers work to ensure companies have the necessary technologies to conduct business efficiently. They select and incorporate new tech to keep their company up to date with the latest business capabilities.1
Computer and information research scientists solve problems within a company by determining opportunities for change and improvement through new technologies.2
Artificial intelligence specialists work with the latest AI technologies available for their industry to ensure their company is operating at its highest efficiency.3
Data science directors oversee a department of data science and information technology professionals within a company. Their responsibilities often include determining appropriate actions to solve tech problems and applying expert artificial intelligence skills in the workplace.4
Artificial Intelligence Skills Prepare You for Future Success
With the Master’s in Applied Artificial Intelligence degree, you’ll gain a unique set of skills and expert knowledge that can be applied in various industries. As a graduate, you’ll have the expertise for professional advancement within your current company, the credential to begin a new career in a different industry, and the qualifications for a higher salary.
- Data science directors with AI skills earn more4
- 15% growth expected for the computer and information technology industry by 20315
- 418,500 new positions expected each year for information technology professionals5
- Solve problems and improve the efficiency of processes within a business
- Effectively use artificial intelligence tools and methods in various fields
- Determine the technology needs of a business
- Enable the growth of a business through the latest artificial intelligence technology
- Apply AI tools to improve social media, healthcare, business and e-commerce, and more
Skills You’ll Gain
- Application skills for artificial intelligence technology
- Algorithm analysis
- Complex problem-solving
- Essential leadership
- Effective communication with diverse professionals
- Machine learning
- Computer and Information Systems Managers: Occupational Outlook Handbook, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/computer-and-information-systems-managers.htm#tab-1.
- Computer and Information Research Scientists: Occupational Outlook Handbook, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/computer-and-information-research-scientists.htm#tab-1.
- Average Artificial Intelligence (AI) Specialist Salary: Payscale https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Artificial_Intelligence_(AI)_Specialist/Salary.
- Average Data Science Director with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Skills Salary: Payscale https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Data_Science_Director/Salary/593f7f1d/Artificial-Intelligence-AI.
- Computer and Information Technology Occupations: Occupational Outlook Handbook, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/home.htm.