Ready Yourself for High-Growth Business Analytics Careers
The MBA in Business Analytics will help you qualify for higher levels of management and enhance data-driven decision-making. Through a capstone course and interactive cohorts, you’ll experience practical application of theory and knowledge gained in the program, preparing you for in-demand roles.
- Optional week-long residency to help you engage with leaders and learn about emerging trends.
- Students can learn the essentials of data analytics using a variety of software, programs and dashboard tools and immediately apply skills to current roles.
- The program features an extensive course list and the option to tailor to strong technical backgrounds, quantitative backgrounds and qualitative backgrounds.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email.
NOTE: * REQUIRED FIELD
In-Demand Business Analytics Roles
Artificial intelligence specialists work with AI technologies to solve business problems and find opportunities. They drive innovation in a wide range of organizations.
Data scientists solve complex business issues using modeling, statistics and analytics. Through data, they help businesses make objective decisions and interpret information from multiple sources.
Data engineers organize data and look out for trends or issues that will impact businesses. They work to put data in easily understood terms while maintaining the integrity of databases.
Data analysts analyze numbers and research and translate them into information business leaders can use. Their work is used to help business leaders make decisions based on objective information.
An MBA Sets You Up for Success
An MBA in Business Analytics sets you up for leadership positions and a higher salary. Graduates with master’s degrees in business report more opportunities once they earn their graduate degrees.
- 84% of alumni report that their professional situation is better due to graduate business education1
- 87% of alumni agree that graduate business education increased their employability1
- Develop a portfolio of skills in business analytics
- Engage in substantial hands-on work in data analysis and interpretation of business case situations
- Gain advanced hands-on experience with a number of analytical tools
- Cover the essential analytics topics of data collection, organization and manipulation, data visualization, dashboards, predictive models and prescriptive analytics
- Identify patterns and gain insights via data visualization and statistical analysis
- Derive business decisions from the analyses
- Devise new strategies for existing or new opportunities
- Make actionable business decisions
- Develop plans for the implementation of the data-driven business decisions
Skills You’ll Gain
- Dashboard design and building
- Data visualization
- Find patterns in actual data
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- Extracting business insight
- Alumni Perspectives on Graduate Management Education. Graduate Management Admission Council. https://www.gmac.com/-/media/files/gmac/research/measuring-program-roi/2021_gmac_alumni_perspectives_infographic.pdf.