Prepare for Diverse Leadership Opportunities in Healthcare
The online MBA in Healthcare Management degree delivers in-demand skills for navigating healthcare systems, leading diverse teams and addressing the complex challenges of the healthcare industry. Supported by experience-driven instruction from faculty, this program is designed to unlock global opportunities in healthcare.
Gain real-world strategic management skills for healthcare with our capstone course, where you apply business concepts hands-on in a healthcare setting. Graduate ready to launch your own practice or pursue diverse leadership roles.
- Optional week-long residency to help you engage with leaders and learn about emerging trends.
- Customize your program through healthcare electives in: Healthcare IT Management, Healthcare Analytics, or Pharmaceutical Management
- Our faculty bring decades of firsthand experience managing healthcare organizations and private practices. Their insights prepare you for success across the industry.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email.
NOTE: * REQUIRED FIELD
Diverse Opportunities for Healthcare Leaders
Healthcare managers direct daily functions in medical facilities. These professionals ensure appointments go as scheduled, effective care is offered to patients and office professionals have the necessary resources.1
Hospital administrators plan and oversee the operations of a hospital and ensure all employees follow healthcare laws to deliver quality care to patients. These professionals must have extensive knowledge of the healthcare system and keep track of changing protocols, health trends and regulations.2
Choose an MBA Focused on Healthcare Management
Earning an MBA can enhance your professional qualifications and increase your earning potential, making it essential to choose the right MBA for your career goals. With the online Master’s in Healthcare Management degree from Lebanese American University, you’ll receive much more than the average business administration program has to offer.
Our online MBA in Healthcare Management focuses on the ever-changing aspects of the healthcare industry while delivering essential management skills that can be immediately applied in a variety of health settings. You’ll graduate equipped with business management expertise for the real world of healthcare.
- Lebanese American University is ranked #1 for Business and Economics by Times Higher Education3
- Graduates can qualify for globally in-demand positions, as the World Health Organization projects there will be 10 million unfilled healthcare positions by 20304
- Engage in substantial hands-on work in strategic management within healthcare settings
- Become proficient in analytics and statistics
- Develop the ability to make informed decisions about healthcare delivery based on health data analysis
- Gain a deep understanding of the different areas of business, finance and marketing and how they apply to healthcare
- Practice strategic decision-making with a problem-solving mindset
Skills You’ll Gain
- Strategic management for healthcare settings
- Health data visualization and analysis
- Business leadership
- Human resources management
- Financial management
- Healthcare marketing
- Systems-level thinking
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Occupational Outlook Handbook. “Medical and Health Services Managers.” https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm#tab-2.
- SHRM. Job Descriptions. “Hospital Administrator.” https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/job-descriptions/pages/hospital-administrator.aspx.
- Times Higher Education. World University Rankings 2023: Business and Economics. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2023/subject-ranking/business-and-economics#!/page/0/length/25/locations/LBN/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats.
- World Health Organization. Health workforce. https://www.who.int/health-topics/health-workforce#tab=tab_1.