Online Design Thinking Workshop
Propose Your Next Business Model in a Month
100% Online Courses
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program and to be contacted by phone or email.
NOTE: * REQUIRED FIELD
- Get current industry knowledge quickly
- Learn anywhere, anytime
Learn How to Use Design Thinking to Boost Your Profits
Over just four weeks, this online short course will demonstrate the importance of design thinking and how you can use it to create new business models that increase your profit margins. You’ll workshop how to master methods in training and develop ways to foster innovation and sustainability. You’ll also learn design strategies to enhance creativity, increase profitability, and introduce approaches to finding new business niches.
Implement Design Thinking on Your Team Successfully
Students and teachers in the design-thinking course will meet online, live, in the evenings (EET), twice a week.
To complete the Online Design Thinking Workshop, you’ll complete work in a series of topics that includes:
- Design Thinking: Introduction and Processes
- Inspiration Phase
- Design Tool: Visualization
- Ideation; Design Tool: Mind Mapping
- Prototyping & Testing
- Implementation; Design Tool: Story Telling
Admission to the Design Thinking Workshop
No GRE required
No Minimum GPA Requirement
Apply now to earn your online Design Thinking workshop from Lebanese American University. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
|Online Application Form||Apply Now|
|Language Requirements||This course is taught in English and so you must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.|
|Other Requirements||You will need to submit a copy of your valid passport or national ID.|
Earning a short course is an investment in your future success and one of the best ways to accelerate your career and increase your earning potential.
Our admissions representatives can provide full tuition details and help you find the funding option that’s right for you. Request information to learn more.Tuition and Aid
What You’ll Learn
Effective design thinking can change the way teams problem-solve to create innovative solutions that won’t break the bank or take years to develop.
Complete the Design Thinking Workshop successfully so you can:
- Understand the importance of design thinking
- Learn the complex art of problem-solving through design thinking, which is based on the agile methodologies
- Apply the different design tools for better creativity to develop new business models
- Learn how the design thinking approach to business challenges is used to foster innovation
- Grasp how to effectively assess the viability of new business solutions with minimum time and budget
How to Apply
Our Two-Step Application Process. Follow our simplified application process so you can start your program soon.
- Complete your online application
- Submit your personal details and a copy of your passport or national ID
Online Study at Lebanese American University
By enrolling in Lebanese American University’s online programs students gain access to a team of supportive faculty and expert student services. Online study includes:
- A flexible, asynchronous format
- An experienced and caring faculty
- Full-time and part-time flexibility
Answers to Common Questions
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our short courses right here. If you have more questions, please request information.
A short course is a concentrated effort to learn a set of skills in a particular area.
Depending upon the time you have available to study, you may take more than one short course at a time. Be sure to check when the course meets so that the courses you’re interested in do not overlap in timing.
The time it takes to complete a short course ranges between 18 and 220 hours. Please see individual course pages for full duration details.
The tuition ranges for short courses are $350 – $2,400 each.
The course is taught in English and so you must be able to read, write, and communicate in English. All courses require a copy of your passport or ID.